Head of Innovations | IDDA- Igor is a startup enthusiast and tech-savvy professional with over ten years of experience developing startup ecosystems in emerging markets.
- Igor has extensive knowledge and experience in startup ecosystems building in Central & Eastern Europe, Central Asia, the Middle East & North America via his Estonia-based company with offices in Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and South Africa
- He made angel investments in MyPlace, GreenBin, and seats on the advisory board of 5 other startups
- From 2012 to 2014, Igor worked in the most significant venture fund in Ukraine, TA Ventures. He organized the largest startup-related event in the CEE region, which gathered 2,500 people from 50+ countries, 300 TOP global investors, and 150 best startups from CEE. Igor was also responsible for scouting the investable teams for the fund.
- In 2014, he worked in an investor club, U-Start, backed by one of Italy's most influential family offices, to develop its operations in BRICS countries.
- From 2015 to 2018, Igor was a Regional Manager for CEE and MENA at Seedstars, a group of companies based out of Geneva that builds, connects, and develops entrepreneurship in emerging markets, where he was responsible for running acceleration programs, fundraising, company building, and events. Under Igor's management, Seedstars launched its first corporate acceleration program, which was held in April - July 2018 in Astana, Kazakhstan
- Igor has helped three B2B and B2G later-stage startups from Armenia, Turkey, and Ukraine to scale to new markets: South Africa, Bahrain, Turkey, EU
- From June 2018 to April 2019, Igor consulted Infocommunication Holding Zerde under Kazakhstan's Ministry of Digital Development, Innovation, and Aerospace Industry on developing the tech startup ecosystem.
- In January 2020, Igor joined Global Innovation Catalyst as a Head of Programs. He is responsible for teaching and certifying the Stanford Online “Idea to Market” course to people worldwide. GIC has accelerated the soft skills and mindsets of 200+ people from 30+ countries, which built 35+ companies.
- In January 2021, Igor co-founded DeltaWorks. He supports the Founders and ventures to build companies via transformation from MVP (Minimum Viable Product) to creating an MVC (Minimum Viable Company) as a Managing Partner.
- In June 2022, Igor started to consult the Innovation and Digital Development Agency of Azerbaijan on the development of the tech startup ecosystem.
- in August 2022, Igor joined White Hill Capital as a Partner. He is responsible for deal sourcing and investment portfolio management.